Monday, October 11, 2010

10-All About Me Poem

All about me poem.
My name is C

I have experienced going on a rollercoaster.
First I checked if I was tall enough. Finally it was time to get on it. I felt whoozy when the ride was over.

I imagine having a lot of money because I could buy whatever I want
And just have fun with it.

I know how to write in cursive.
I learned how to write in cursive in 3rd grade. My teacher was Mr.Burke.

I wonder if I’ll go to Mexico again. I went to Mexico 5 years ago.
I want to go to Mexico to see my family members.

I believe that if everyone can be good at anything unless you work really
hard and study a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Hi C!
    I like your poem a lot. Especially the part about having a lot of money and buying whatever you want. I've always wanted to do that, too. Every time I blow out the candles on my birthday cake, I wish for a million dollars. I'm 58 now and still no million dollars! ^_^
    I especially like the last part of your poem where you said to be good at anything you have to work really hard and study a lot. That is so true!
    Excellent job.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi C,

    I agree with your last sentence, that you can achieve anything by working hard and studying alot. I have dreams of becoming a doctor, so I am studying very hard in college to do so. It would be great to write about what you dream of becoming when you are older, and I would love to read that.

    ReplyDelete