Wednesday, October 6, 2010

18 - All about me poem

All about me poem

My name is E P.

Driving 200,000 miles is like

driving on an endless road.

With cars and buildings zooming past

you have nowhere to go

except driving on that endless road.

Smelling the caramel, chocolate, and marshmallow

is enough to make you woozy.

With dreams so true, you can imagine

Having your own factory

Knowing how to speak three launguages

is a really big opportunity.

You get words mixed up

and you laugh and try again.

I wonder if I will live in Russia,

Or if I will see any cathedrals

If I will ever meet a tzar

Or a king ,or a queen

3 comments:

  1. Hi EP!
    My son was stationed on an Army base in the Mojave Desert in California. To get there, you had to drive on a road that just went on and on and on. We would sing, "This is the road that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend." ^_^ Your poem about driving an endless road made me remember that.
    I like the second verse a lot because it made me see into your mind and think about the things that you think about.
    Excellent poem.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poem is very imaginative. I like it.
    Sincerely,
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your poem #18. Cool poem!!!!! :]

    ReplyDelete