Monday, October 11, 2010

All About Me Poem

All about me poem
My name is E.S

I have experienced living in the wood, fascinated of the dark colors, almost being able to see the frogs and crickets at night, as they croak at night.

I imagine breathing under water, you could see things longer than ever, for days and days.

Feeling that cool, cool air in your hair like an air conditioner in your face.

I wonder if I could fight a shark ,there’s an eight foot shark heading right
towards you, and the only thing you want to do is fight.

Putting down the large cement, then the big red bricks over and over again.

3 comments:

  1. Hi E.S.!
    I like your poem very much. It made me imagine breathing under water. How cool would that be? And, instead of being afraid of a shark, wanting to fight with it. ^_^
    Great job.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ES,

    I bet you would love to scuba dive, and I could tell by the excellent descriptions you gave of being underwater. What were you referring to in your last sentence about the bricks? I would enjoy reading more about that, and you used great action verbs in your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear es,
    just so you know it is your cousin sierra. you are a great writer i loved that story i think it was one of the best i heard all day

    ReplyDelete