Monday, October 11, 2010

3-My Best Brother

My brother is tight because he taught me how to play soccer and jerking and a lot of things. He is the best. He is really good at soccer and skateboarding. He is
the best brother. He goes to Madison high school and he is 16 years old. He is the best brother in world.


My sister is the best because she helps me with my homework.
She helps me with my math.
She is the best sister ever
Her name is Leslie she is 11 years old. When she goes to the store she buys me something. She’s the best sister in the world you could ever have.

My brother is the best in the world you could ever have in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this story makes my heart very happy. I had four kids and sometimes they spent a lot of time arguing with each other. It's nice to see that you have a brother and a sister who are very good to you and who treat you very nice.
    That is a wonderful thing! ^_^
    Thank you for sharing your story with me.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the way that you say that he is the best brother in the whole world that should really mean a lot for your brother.Also that that you talk about your sister you should save a copy of the paper and show it to your brother and sister.I be that will really mean a lot to them.By the way it is a really good story.

    ReplyDelete