Monday, October 11, 2010

8-all about me poem

All about me poem
My name is MH

I have experienced rafting.
It is hard rafting.
I had to pull a lot of people.

I imagine it snowing all year long.
It would be awesome if it snowed all year long
Because we can play in the snow.

I wonder if vampires are real because I hear a lot of stories about them and people say the stories are true.

I believe in big foot because I hear stories about them they are very interesting
And they say the story is true and I watched a movie about him.

6 comments:

  1. Hi MH!
    I can tell by your poem that you are very good at thinking about things. You are right to wonder about them, too, and to consider if they are really true or not.
    I liked that your poem made me have pictures in my head of things like snow all year long and rafting down a rushing river.
    Great job! ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear 8 ,
    I really enjoyed reading your piece. Here are some things I really enjoyed about your writing:
    1. The topics. I love the outdoors
    2. I also wonder if Vampires are real

    Here is a question, or suggestion I have for your piece:
    1. What does it mean to "Pull a lot of people? Pull them where?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MH,

    Wow, that must have been so exciting to go rafting! I would love to experience that one day. I also love winter time, even though most people complain about it! Since winter is approaching, maybe you can write about your favorite winter sport or activity? I would love to read about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear mh,
    you are an amazig writer i loved your story i remeber that day hope you are having fun with out me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that rafting is fun. Sometimes I go myself.Though I do not like snow that much I would also want to have snpw all year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #19 said-
    hi,MH.
    your story is so cool you add so much detail and all kinds of stuff about you.I hope you had a great winter break.
    sincerly,
    # 19

    ReplyDelete