Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10 My brother

My brother is a really good brother. His name is Jose and he is 22 years old. Whenever I need help on something, I know I can always count on him. One time I came back from school I got my homework out and I didn’t know how to do it .Then I understood what it meant. He didn’t even care if he was doing something else .He’ll just help me .Then I gave the paper to him and if I had it wrong he’ll just correct me.

My brother is really caring and loving .I have another brother or sister ,I hope I’ll treat my sister or brother the same way that my brother treats me. I hope I can grow up just like him on day. Until now I know that I can count on him.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. This is a great story. You should keep a copy of this story for your brother. ^_^ I think he would feel good to know he is so important to you and that you appreciate all he does for you.
    I really like that you said you want to be the same kind of big brother to your brother and sister. That would be a wonderful thing for them, too.
    I think you did a great job of expressing just how you felt. Excellent.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your poem. Jose sounds like a great brother! I think that's great that you want to be like him some day.
    Sincerely,
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear #10,
    This is a great story!! Jose seems like a great brother. You talked about what he did for you and how he's caring and loving. Keep up the good work!!
    -#27

    ReplyDelete