Wednesday, October 6, 2010

16 - All about me poem

All about me

All about me poem
My name is LN

I have experienced the wind blowing and blowing
In my face from the silver bullet roller coaster.
Just riding two minutes seems like riding
Two hours.

I imagine flying like a bird, in the sunset,
Above a plane.

I know how to play basketball and it takes practice
And practice, skill, speed, and patience is all that matters.

I wonder what there will be in the future,
Video t-shirts, solar powered motor bikes, and controlling the
Tv by talking.

I believe I can fly up to the sky with the birds.

This is all about me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi LN!
    Wow, you talked about a lot of things and all of them helped me get to know you better. You talked about real experiences like riding the roller coaster and playing basketball. Then you talked about things you imagine, like flying and video t-shirts (which is a GREAT idea, by the way).
    Excellent poem. ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. LN,
    This poem is inspiring. You are one smart cookie! I could see video t-shirts and solar powered moter bikes happening in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear LN,
    Great poem here! I'm with you about the video T-shirts. I can feel your desire to know how to fly like a bird. The feeling on a roller coaster is really AMAZING!! :) Keep up the good work and keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete