Wednesday, October 6, 2010

28 - My dad

My dad is a hard worker. He will help me with things or make me things, like food or bens for my plants. He feeds me, clothes me, and buys me some school supplies when ever I need it.

He loves me, cares about me. In September 6, 2010 he bought me some school supplies, and clothes, and extra things I needed.

When I need help on my homework, my daddy is there to help me. My daddy cares about other people. He will try to help you with all your problems.Thats why I wrote and love my daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, isn't it wonderful to have such a great dad? I like that your dad not only is good to you but he is good to other people, too.
    You did a great job telling some of the things your dad does and how you feel about him.
    Love,
    Granny ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a fantastic dad! :)
    I'm glad you are grateful for what he does for you.
    Sincerely,
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete