Monday, October 11, 2010

All About Me Poem

All About me Poem

Hello my name is A and

I have experienced hotdogs
I have experienced screaming
I have experienced water
I have experienced fun

I imagine being on a rollercoaster
I imagine screaming outloud
I imagine the sounds of the rollercoaster
I imagine being happy and excited

I know how to play soccer
I know the grass is green
I know the sky is blue
I know how to play dogeball

I wonder if I can go to Disneyland this year
I wonder how the food tastes
I wonder how the rides are
I wonder how it would be at Disneyland with my family

I believe that I can become a professional soccer player
I believe I will be on Barcelona the uniforms will be red and blue
I believe I will be number 10
I believe I would make a goal every game.

3 comments:

  1. Hi A!
    That's an interesting way to write a poem. I've never seen one like that before. I like it a lot.
    I think you did a great job with the poem. I could tell that you really thought about the things you imagined or believed or knew.
    Great job! ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep believing in yourself and you will achieve whatever you want! Ms. R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello A,

    I enjoyed reading your poem because you used such interesting verbs, such as imagine, wonder, and believe. Roller coasters are so much fun, and you are very brave to ride them!

    ReplyDelete