Wednesday, October 6, 2010

25 - all about me poem

All about me poem
My name is AT

I have experienced living in California
with the fresh hot air blowing
in my face,
while driving in California
and the beauty of the state.

I imagine floating on a cloud,
a soft fluffy cloud surrounded by peace
and quiet and the cool breeze relaxing my
muscles.

I know how to write in cursive,
the cursive writing is a very magnificent
way to write it’s very hard though.

I believe that kids should have the right
To vote, kids voting would be a good
Cause more votes for then election.

This is my poem that is all about me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi AT!
    I grew up in California so I can understand the part in your poem about the fresh hot air. ^_^
    I really like the part about floating on a cloud. Wouldn't that be awesome?
    I agree that cursive looks much more magnificent than printing. It gets easier the more you do it.
    And why shouldn't kids get to vote? I think it's a good idea, too.
    Great job!
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both California and cursive are very beautiful. The cool breeze and fresh air painted a nice picture in my head.
    Sincerely,
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete