Monday, October 11, 2010

All About Me Poem

My name is CD,
I have experienced playing volleyball,
I see it flying through the air coming towards me.

I imagine teaching kids what they need to know,
So they can get an education and go off to college.

I know I’ll learn another language,
And speak it just as much as I speak English,
I will learn to write it, speak it, and learn about different cultures.

I wonder what will happen to my friends,
What job they’ll have,
And if I’ll still see them.


I believe that I can make a big garden,
Taste the food I grow,
And make meals with the food.

2 comments:

  1. Hi CD!
    Your poem had a lot to say and it made me think about many things. I like that you want to learn another language. I studied French for four years in school and I still enjoy listening to it spoken and I remember a lot of the words.
    I hope that you will grow a garden. My daughter made one when she was in 5th grade. It was only about 6 feet long by 6 feet wide but she grew some bell peppers and a few other things. They were delicious!
    Great poem! ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. #27 says,
    Great poem, C.D! I like how you mentioned that you want to learn a different lanuage. It's really fun learning about different cultures, but it's not easy learning a different lanuage. You always want to show your respect towards the cultures. I hope you will have a sucessful career in the future.

    ReplyDelete