Tuesday, January 18, 2011

13 - My last day at school

It was the last day of school at James John elementary .I had to enjoy that day because it was my last day there in that school.

First, I enjoyed with all my friends, and especially with my enemy. I thought that I’l never see them again, so I hung out with them. When morning recess was over they all had to split apart to different classes all over the school.

Then, I saw them again in lunch we were talking about talking about what school I was going to be going to. They were asking me “what are you going to be doing during Summer vacations?” I said I was going to be moving houses.

I will always remember, when we all had to go to after school they told me I will miss me. I got to see some during summer. We played together Tetherball and we cooked together and did many fun things.

3 comments:

  1. Dear 13,

    I know it can be really difficult to change schools. I am sure that you really miss your friends from your old school. When I was in 5th grade, I also had to change schools. I missed my old friends, but I made a lot of new friends too!

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard when we have to leave people we know, especially our friends. You did a wonderful job of expressing how it felt to have your last day at school. You write very well. I was able to have pictures in my head of what you were writing about.
    Excellent job! ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. #19 said,
    13 you have such a great story your old school was james jhon but now you go to rigler.hope you had a great time on your last day at Rigler school have a great school year.
    sincerly,
    #19

    ReplyDelete