Friday, January 28, 2011

22 - Day of the Dead

When I was going to calibrate the day of the dib . My bother was exited I call my mom if she can get me a sweet skeletons . MY mom ask if she can have three sweet skeletons candy the men said ‘ yes’ there only free thank you . Then my mom give use one for each of use. My mom grave are hands an went to the cemetery my brother got scared we look at the graved from are dib dog then we put flowers many peoples were crying sadness . We got out of the cemetery an I would never forget to celebrate the day of the dib .

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like the Day of the Dead is a really important holiday for your family.

    I'm excited to read your next piece of writing!

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote very well about the Day of the Dead. I have never celebrated that so I don't know very much about it. Now I understand it a little better.
    Thank you for sharing this story.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete