Thursday, January 27, 2011

18 - Gone to Florida

Gone to Florida


Have you ever gone to another state and gone to new places. I have gone to Florida and gone to Disneyworld and Universal Studios.


The winter of 2h010 on January 18s, 2h010, my family flew to Florida on two planes. The first plane went from Portland International Airport to Seattle, and the second from Seattle to Orlando, Florida. We rented a car to drive to our resort. Our resort had a pool, ice cream all day, a park, an arcade, and a cafeteria. The cafeteria serves three meals breakfast, lunch, and dinner.


On the second day of being at the resort, in the morning, my family went to Disneyworld. When I first walked in, I saw this huge rollercoaster called the Hulk. That was the first ride I went on. After I went on the Hulk, I went on some othe4r coasters and rides. After a while, it was time for lunch. After I ate, I went on some more rides. Soon sit was time to leave.


The next day I went to Universal Studios. My favorite ride was this coaster that you picked a song and then the ride went straight up and straight down. Then you did a .lo/op-tee-loop and went down. You did another loop and then there was the end of the ride.


The rest of the week, our family went to the amusement parks, and stayed at the resort. At the resort, I ate icecream and played in the arcade. At the icecream house, you can get smoothies and soda as well icecream.

I am glad my family went to Florida because, it was the best week of my life,

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a vacation. It sounded like it was so fun. I'm so glad that you got to go because you will always remember it--even when you are old, like me! ^_^
    You did a great job writing the story and describing what you did.
    Thank you for sharing it with me.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. My granddaughter is going to Disney World in February and is really looking forward to it!!!!!!
    I used to spend time each winter in Florida until my Dad passed away. I loved it. I have been to every state in the Union except Hawaii but I hope to make it complete in the next few years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I wish I could go to Florida again. I have only been there once. Nice story, #18.

    ReplyDelete