Monday, January 31, 2011

3 - Basketball

One day I told my brother if he wants to play basketball and he said sure lets go so I changed my clothes and he was done changing me too. So my brother and me got ready to go play basketball. So I grabbed my basketball ball. I asked my aunt for permission and she said okay bit take care.

Then we got were wanted to go it was some place. Then I started playing but I was goofing around I made a 3 pointer. Then my brother said good shot . Then my brother was putting his basketball shoes to get ready too play basketball.
After that my brother was done putting his shoes on. We started warming up me and my brothers were playing a game horse. If I missed a shot its his turn but if he makes it I have to make it were shot from. Then he missed it was my turn so I made it..


Then we started to play a basketball game the he started playing we had to get up to 20 if you get 20 points you win . Then he started playing. Then I had the ball then I crossed my brother then I made the shot. Then he started making his shots then he beat me.

Then we started getting ready to go home . Then we started walking home. Then we started running home. Then I told my brother good game you really beat me. Then I watching TV. I put am music called Rockteer .Then I started eating pizza. My brother ate too. Then my brother started using the laptop. He was watching amazing jerkz its about jerking is dancing.Me and my brother had a great time together. “)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Nicolas Batum!
    I really like the nice warm feeling you create between you and your brother. I hope you do get along this well! I also like how you use dialogue to enrich the piece, esp. where you say, "Good game, you really beat me". Just be sure to put the quotation marks at the beginning and end of what each person says like I did here. Also good job choosing a topic you like and obviously know something about(basketball).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this story because I could tell that you had a great time with your brother. And I could also tell that you love playing basketball. ^_^
    You did a great job writing it all down.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are a great writer and player.If you
    keep this upthen who knows where you will get
    with it.Your friend #21

    ReplyDelete