Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pictures from Ms. L

Dear Students,

A few of you requested to see some more pictures of my family. Here are a few more that you can look at.

Ms. L

Here is Mateo and Natalia with the solar system puzzle they put together. Mateo did most of the putting together of the puzzle. Natalia, on the other hand, mostly wanted to take puzzle pieces out of the completed puzzle!




Over the winter break we all went sledding up on Mt. Hood. Here is a picture of me with the kids sliding down a little hill.




I told you about the ginger bread house that we created as a family. Here is a picture of that house.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Ginger Bread house you have there and I love the puzzle that your children made. The puzzle made me think what your children like.

    ReplyDelete