Monday, January 31, 2011

19 - California

.


When I went to California

Have you ever been to another Sate? Well I have I’ve been to California .san Francisco and san José. My great grandma and grandpa live there, you should go.

I do everything their go swimming in my grandparent’s pool. I used to be a
Cheerleader, I go to the park that I grew up in. I love to do everything there, and I love to cook.

When my grandma and me cook it always tastes so good we make brownies, cupcakes, ice cream, upside down cake. Before we eat our dessert we have to whip up some dinner or lunch or a snack. After that we would go swimming.

I love Christmas there I would get everything that was on my wish list, and she would always make me laugh so hard, because my grandma is, so funny.

That’s the time I went to California and was, so proud.

3 comments:

  1. You work hard at having a good beginning and ending! It sounds as though you have had some wonderful, memorable times in California. So great to have those relatives and memories with them. It sounds as though especially your grandmother was important to you. Maybe you could really focus this piece on the time you spent with her. You have a good start on this when you talk about cooking with her and how funny she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story. It made me imagine you having fun with your grandma: cooking, swimming, and going to the park.
    I used to live in California so I know what San Francisco and San Jose are like. They are fun, sunny places.
    You did a wonderful job writing your story. Thank you for sharing it with me. ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. #19 said......
    #19 I love your story about you and your garndparents I love old people to there always so nice and sweet.my grandma alsways let me cook with her our favorite thing to make was salmon and porkchops mostly our homemade meatloaf.I would do the ketchup spreading.I hope you make a lot of storys in the future.
    love,#19

    ReplyDelete