Thursday, January 27, 2011

16 - I touch

One day, we were going to California to play at Disneyland. On the car ride, my oldest brother told me that he just got an Iphone that is the third generation. He also told me that he was going to use the Iphone all the way to end of the trip, and also to keep it a secret.

“Did you know your going to get an Iphone ,”I told my brother . He was so happy and said if he gets the Iphone , he will give me his Itouch. Then I was beginning to be so happy.

When we came to California, we went to this Vietnamese mall which was huge. There were a lot of cheap stuff that would be expensive in real stores. My brother found a black gel case for the Iphone and bought it for five dollars. We went back to the hotel and slept to get ready to go to Disneyland.

Then today, we came to Disneyland and bought our tickets. I was able to trick the staffs that I was nine years old so they wouldn’t make us pay more. We went on a lot of rides. Then there was a ride called Splash Mountain which was the most fun. When we went off the ride and was about to leave my brother realized he forgot his Iphone on the seat. My brother started to be as sad as a person getting suspended because he thought he wouldn’t get it after all. Lucky enough, the ride didn’t start yet and the man on the seat gave the phone to my brother.

Once we came home, my brother gave it to him, but he also said not to use it too much. My brother told me that he is going to give me his Itouch, but he needs to restart it first.

I am so happy I have an Itouch now so I can play all the apps.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. You wrote about a lot of stuff! I don't even know what an Itouch or an Iphone is. ^_^ The Vietnamese mall sounded like fun, though. I'd like to go there. And Disneyland is always a lot of fun.
    I'm glad your brother didn't lose his Iphone on the ride at Disneyland.
    Great story.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story about your Itouch! I chuckled when I read that you fooled the operator so there would be a reduced price. I am sure and Itouch is plenty of fun, especially if it's one of the newer generations. I bet you have tons of apps. I have been to the Vietnamese mall in Cali too, and yes indeed, it is big. Keep up the good work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #16,
    Good story! You put in tons of details. The only thing I would change is the part when you wrote,"Then today, we CAME to Disneyland." I would change that to,"Then today, we WENT to Disneyland." Good job!

    ReplyDelete