Tuesday, February 1, 2011

9 - How to become a Ninja Assassin

How to become a Ninja Assassin

To become an assassin you must be fast enough to disappear. If you are slow your enemy can slice you in half without noticing.

Also you need to learn mixed martial arts. Mixed martial arts are Kung fu Taekwondo, and Karate. You must study all three of them, then you mix them together which makes mixed Martial arts.

Also you must wear a black jump suit to attack the person without noticing you must stay quite. The best time to kill the person is at night in their house. Legend has it on stormy nights at midnight when you, say black sand they will com after you.

4 comments:

  1. Yikes! this is quite a dark topic, but there you go. some good advice here, such as don't be slow and stay quiet. duly noted. Good explanation of mixed martial arts. I always wondered what that was. by the way, sorry I am not capitalizing some of the first words of these sentences. guess it's a bad example for you, but my iPad keyboard is taking some getting used to.

    I am a little unclear as to who is coming after me at midnight? think I will go lock my doors now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering if Ninja assassins are a TV show or a comic book or something? I'm so old that I haven't heard about them before. But you seem very well-informed.
    I liked everything you said in your story except the part about killing someone. That's just sad.
    Studying martial arts takes years and to study all three, like you said, would be quite an accomplishment. It would make me feel good to know I could defend myself after learning to do martial arts.
    Thank you for sharing your story with me. ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i never knew all these stuff about ninjas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll admit, I read this one because the title made me giggle a little. I never knew what martial arts were in MMA before.
    I like ninja's, I just hope none of them come after me on a stormy night. Thanks for writing this :)

    ReplyDelete