Friday, September 24, 2010

1 - Tre

1 – Thunder Rose

Tre is the best basketball player in his team. Tre is tall and he can dunk and jump shots and he is good at layups.

He is the team captain.

One day when Tre was sleeping and snoring, he fell from the bed and hit his two eyes he became blind. Usually when Tre blink two time the ball goes in the net. Now if he blink two times the ball wouldn’t go into the net because he doesn’t know where the ball is.

When I told the team Tre was blind, I said it was alright because Tre has black glass so he can see. They were sad because the championships were the next day and Tre was blind so they couldn’t win.
The game went on and I built a robot of Tre and when it blinked two times the ball goes into the net. Later on it was 29 to 29. We needed only one point to win. I made a mistake because I told robot Tre to blink two times when the ball was in the air. The ball got into the net. Tre won the game.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good story because it shows that sometimes things happen in life that make things different for us, like when Tre became blind. Sometimes when I write stories, I want to write them all nice and beautiful where nothing bad ever happens, but that is not how life really is.
    I liked how you made a robot in the story. That is good imagination! ^_^ I got a little confused when you said you 'made a mistake' because I think the robot won the game, so that would not be a mistake, would it? I might be missing something, though. Not sure.
    Anyway, thank you for sharing your great story with me.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete