Tuesday, September 28, 2010

All about me poem 27

All about me poem.
My name is S.V.

I have been on an airplane at the Portland International Airport.
The feeling of going on a plane is very scary,
Especially if it’s your first time going on one.

I imagine going to a different country.
I just want to feel the different weather, eat the different food,
And meet new people.

I know how to play a piano song called River Flows in You,
I can’t play it perfectly but, I sure do try my best.

I always wonder day and night what college I will go to,
But I don’t have to worry about that for a long time.

I believe that nobody should ever give up hope on anything,
You should always keep on trying!!

This is all about me!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent poem, S.V.! Poetry is a great place to express our feelings, fears, and hopes. And your poem expressed all of that.
    I could identify with you finding plane travel scary and your desire to visit a different country. I've always wanted to go to England--to walk the streets and see the old, old buildings. And to hear people talk with those fabulous English accents. ^_^
    You are completely right about hope. Even when we have very dark days, we need to hope that things will get better. Because, eventually, they will.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Sounds like you will have a life adventure and travel. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that in your all about me poem that you said that you should never give up on hope and that you should always keep trying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. # 19 said-A very nice poem S.V

    ReplyDelete