Friday, September 24, 2010

28 - My mom

28 – My Mom

My Mom is the best teacher in the world. She used to live in Africa. She could also travel the world in 5 days. She can teach over 300 kids at a time. My mom can teach anyone or anything to speak English.

One day she taught 6 dogs, 12 cats, 3 parrots, and 26 hampsters to speak her language and English. On a Saturday she taught an alien to speak every language in the world. Then the alien took her in to space to teach his family and planet to speak English. It only took about 31 days.

Then mom taught me to speak Ghanian, alien, Dog, Cat, Parrot, and Hampster language. Wolf, wolf, meow.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great story. I often wish I knew what my dog was thinking, it would be amazing if I could talk to him. Its a very original tale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! Wow, you have a wonderful imagination. I enjoyed reading your story very much.
    I liked how your mom used to live in Africa in the story. I really like Africa a lot. Our living room is decorated with African things.
    I've always thought it would be fun to be able to speak other languages but I never thought about speaking dog, cat, parrot, and hamster. Not to mention alien.
    Cool!
    ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great story I wish i can speak ghanan.You are lucky to have a good mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story I realy like it.I bet you put a lot of eforrt into this story I want to here more story's like this because this is the best one I read all day.I would love to speak dog,cat,parrot,hampster,and espeailly alien.

    ReplyDelete