Friday, September 24, 2010

7

7 – Addul The Football Champion

Abdul was just a kid who was god at juking, spinning, trucking people down and good speed to. He could get to the touch down in under 5 seconds. No body could beat his time but one person could almost beat his time. His name was Shawn Alexander, he had the same trucking , juking and spinning to.

But his speed was just one tenth slower than Abdul. So he challenged Abdul to a challenge, who ever wins gets a trophy, a golden trophy. So they both prepared for the challenge, there were thousands of people sitting on the bleachers waiting for the challenge to start.

They were both on the line ready so the ref blew the whistle “peep!”. So they ran as fast as possible, then Abdul said the magic word. “Superspeed!”, then he vanished past Shawn Alexander to the finish line. Abdul won and got the trophy proudly. Shawn Alexander congradulated Abdul. Abdul is a super speeder.

4 comments:

  1. Boy, I could sure use some of that Superspeed! I liked how Shawn Alexander congratulated Abdul when he won, even though he was probably very disappointed that he didn't win himself. That's a good thing he did.
    I imagined a very nice golden trophy when I read your story.
    Good job! ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 I love your story about Abdul

    ReplyDelete
  3. #19 said-Your story is so great abnout Abdul the foot ball champion.You put so much detail about the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #19 said.....
    you have such a great story about abdul the football chapion.
    you know what I think u should make a story about your dreams and I am so cirious about what u want to be or what u want to do.I hope I sr u real soon
    sincrely,
    #19

    ReplyDelete