Friday, September 17, 2010

4 – Stephanie

My friend Stephanie is a great person! She reads well, writes great stories, and is excellent in math. I was in her class in third grade, fourth grade and now she’s in my class and it’s fifth grade! I hope she’s in my class next year.

I have been to two of her birthday party’s, and they were very fun! We like to play four-square during recess. For the past two years we have been playing four-square. I want Stephanie to come to my house but we need to plan it. Stephanie is a great person, and I want to be her friend forever!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I loved playing four-square, too. It's a fun game and it takes a lot of skill to keep the ball inside the lines.
    I'm so happy that Stephanie is in your class again this year and that you are such good friends. I had a good friend named Mary when I was growing up. She knew ALL my secrets and she was a good friend to me.
    You write very well. I am impressed with your great sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation. You are off to a great start in fifth grade. ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. #27 says,"I like ur story,#3!! I like how you wrote about what you 2 like to do!!

    ReplyDelete