Friday, September 24, 2010

8

8 – Wyatt

My brother Wyatt is so good at soccer. He can win a championship game. He plays all the time and wins every game. He is going to be in an championship game.

One day he heard about a championship game where you have to make 100 goals and you will win a condo. He was so excited that he screamed like a girl.

The championship game was on Thursday 2:00am. Wyatt and his team were getting ready for the game. Amon’s team was getting ready too. The couch blew the wistle. Amon’s team and Wyatts ran to kick the ball.

1 comment:

  1. And THEN what happened???? You left me hanging there in mid-air!
    I love your brother's name. It's a good one. I'm glad that Wyatt likes to play soccer. It's important to have at least one thing that you like to do while you are growing up. I liked to read when I was growing up and I still like to read. Here I am reading your story! ^_^
    I hope that you will write a Chapter Two to this story so I can find out what happens at the championship game!
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete