Thursday, September 23, 2010

18 - Stephanie

Stephanie is a friendly ten-year-old. She gets good grades, is playful and is a good friend. During recess she likes to play 4-square. Stephanie is good and gets people out. When she gets out, she shrieks happily and gets back in line. Stephanie also has a good sense of humor. She can cheer you up when you are unhappy.

Stephanie is a great classmate. She helps me when I have problems. Sometimes when she has problems ,she calls me on the phone.
I am glad that she is my classmate. I think she will have a successful future.

2 comments:

  1. Very excellent writing! I feel like I know Stephanie through what you wrote about her. You did not concentrate on just one or two things about Stephanie but wrote about many things. I imagined her laughing and joking around. And I imagined her calling you on the phone to talk about a problem. That's an important thing about writing, being able to create pictures in your reader's head. ^_^
    Keep up the great work!
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. #27 says,"Good story!!! You used a lot of expressive words(friendly,playful,humorus,)
    Keep up the good work!!! (^oo^) <--- it's a piggy!

    ReplyDelete