Friday, February 18, 2011

1 - Exercise

Do you wonder if you are out of shape? I have a dream that people would start eating healthy because people have to eat healthy. You can get out of shape and that is not good for your body.

People that sit on the couch and watch TV or on the computer are out of shape. I think those people should go outside and do some running and exercise. If you don’t do that, you might become lazy and not get a job.

Some people should not eat meat because that is unhealthy. I think people should start eating fruit and vegetable like bananas and strawberries and salad. If you don’t, you’re gong to be grumpy every morning. That I why you should eat healthy.

In the future you do not want to be lazy because you are not going to get a job and no money. I hope you amazing people don’t choose laziness.

4 comments:

  1. This was an interesting story to read and you made some really good points. We do spend far too much time sitting and not moving around. And a lot of the food we eat is not healthy, which makes us not healthy, too.
    You did a great job with this! ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post really got me thinkng about my current state of fitness. My conclusion? Even though I never watch TV, I'm totally out of shape, I need to eat better and get some excercise. Thank you for reminding me that the time to start is now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another good post on exercising. It's glad to see that you know how to stay in shape. Hopefully your classmates and friends do as well. Good job!

    ReplyDelete