Friday, February 18, 2011

9 - War

I hear guns being shot, people screaming, bombs being blown up. I have a dream that the war would stop. People are losing their lives in wars.

They are dying fighting for their country. If Afghanistan and America were at peace,

so many lives would not be lost.

If war stops, fewer people would die themselves. If war stops my dream comes true.

Now Afghanistan lost many schools and houses. Many of the people who were fighting the war lost their lives. Dream that war would stop.

In the future, if war stops, the world will be a peaceful place. Now you know why war needs to stop.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, war is tragic and the consequential loss is horrific. Your dream is a good dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree so much with your ideas. We all must continue working to make the idea of war a thing of the past. Keep up your good work.

    Mom-Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you completely. War is sad all the way around. You wrote with feeling and strong conviction and you did it very well.
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete