Monday, February 14, 2011

13 - Christmas

“How many presents do you get for Christmas”? said my cousin. The Christmas celebration was on Dec 24.

During Christmas, we recived many presents. We got tons of clothes we couldn’t fit it in our closets! We got lots of toys too. All the kids were playing in the front yard.

We celebrate by dancing and giving hugs! We sleep at 7:00 8:00 or 4:00 in the morning! We ate tamales posole and other yummy things.

“If you get presents make sure to take care of them”, I told my cousin. After giving the presents, we ate the food that my auntie made with my mom. When we were sleepy, we went to sleep.

4 comments:

  1. It is very cool to find presents under the tree on Christmas. Your article made me remember how happy I was - thank you :)

    Maybe you want to elaborate on what kind of presents you got?

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's fun to think about Christmas in February. Thank you for writing about it! Your family sounds so nice and the tamales sounded yummy.
    My favorite part is when you said you should take care of your presents.
    Great story. ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "dancing and giving hugs" part. That sounds like a lot of fun. Oh, and the tamales! Mmmmm...delicious!

    It's good that you take care of your presents.

    ReplyDelete