Friday, February 18, 2011

17 - Litter

#17 – 2/18/11

Have you ever seen a bunch of trash on the ground outside. Well, I have a dream that people would stop throwing trash on the ground. Trash is even thrown on the sand of the beach.

Too many people throw too much garbage on the ground so we have to help. I see trash at parking lots and in parks with trash all over the floor even the in the streets, in the roads with plastic bags in trees.

Kids start helping by picking up trash off of beaches and other parts of the world. Turtles like to have jellyfish as a snack, so they might mistaken a plastic bag for a jellyfish.

The whole world would be a different and more clean, and no fish would be mistaken a garbage piece for a snack they like to eat. The fish can have a fair world, you might pollute the water.

In the future, I would like the world to be green and clean.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you completely. People who litter make the world ugly for all of us. I have known two people in the past who made it a point to go outside every day and fill up a plastic sack with litter from their neighborhoods. How great is that? ^_^
    I wish no garbage got dumped in the ocean. Water is not a place for garbage.
    Thank you for writing such a good story that made me think about these things.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post! Yes, the fish deserve fairness, too. The world would be a prettier place, and a safer place for the animals, without litter.

    ReplyDelete