Friday, February 11, 2011

2 - Eid

Every two times a year we celebrate a holiday called Eid. Eid is the best. I will tell you I celebrate it, what we do, and why it is very important to me.

There is a reason why I celebrate it. We celebrate it because we are like congratulating ourselves for working so hard for thirty days of Ramadan. We wake up in the morning, and we eat as much as we can.

In Eid we wake up early in the morning. We take a nice hot shower. Then we dress up in our finest clothes. We go to the convention center, and everybody says hi to each other. The kids say something in our language then we get five bucks. As you know I love money.

This why I like Eid so much. I like to be with my family. I hope that in the future I can get more and more money.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information about Eid. I was unfamiliar with this celebration. It sounds like you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know very much about Eid until I read your story. Thank you for explaining it to me. I think you did a great job writing about it.
    My favorite part was taking a hot shower and dressing up in your best clothes. That makes the day very special, doesn't it? ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete