Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 - My Dream

I have a dream that someday homeless people will have a home and food. What if you were homeless, and had no food? How would you feel? These are some ideas on how to help the homeless people.

I’ve seen people on the streets asking for money, shelter or a job. There are lots of homeless people. Some of them don’t have food or money to buy anything.

Some ways we can help them is by giving them a little bit of money or change. Maybe we can help them find shelter. You can give them food or help them get a job.

By helping them, they won’t suffer anymore. They will maybe have jobs or homes. That way they will live a normal life like most of us, and have a home and a job.

In the future, I wish homeless people won’t need to worry about getting a house or food. This way they live a normal life like us.

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I feel exactly the same way all the time. It's people like you who will change the world for the better someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestions on how to help the homeless people. Yesterday, I was at the gas station and bought myself a banana. When I got back to my car, I saw a homeless guy playing the guitar and thought of your post. I decided to give him my banana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be homeless is a sad thing and I think your writing showed that you really thought about it all. You came up with some good ideas, too.
    I think you wrote this story very well.
    Thank you for sharing it with me. ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete