Monday, February 14, 2011

6 - Grandma's Horses

My grandma has a lot of animals. She keeps them in her backyard(s).I love all of her animals.

My favorite animals that she has are her horses. Their names are ; Gandolf , Cloud , Jazzmine (Jazz), and Chips.

Chips is very old. In fact he is the oldest of my grandmas horses. Chips isn’t doing so well. He had to have an operation. Luckily Chips is o.k.

My grandma has seventeen chickens, four horses, three roosters, one dog, and one really mean duck. The dogs name is Sam. He is also really old.

I say that the duck is mean because he is. He is so mean that he bites. Because he bites we keep him in his own pen so that we can go outside without fear of being bitten.
So those are most of my grandmas animals. I hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have a grandma with so many animals! My grandma only had a goat named Annabelle. Do you get eggs from the chickens? Do you ride the horses? I bet you have a really good time playing with the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fun grandma! You wrote a very nice story because I could imagine everything very well.
    I've never heard of a duck that is mean and bites. That was interesting.
    Great job! ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete