Friday, February 11, 2011

22 - Fences

I think fences are important for people and kids safe for there houses. People want fences because it protects the house and your family from harm. And the fences are for dog and cats too. Someone created the fence for protection. And the fence protects your family and your pets. If you don’t have a fence, your family and your kids will be in danger and your pets will run away. Fences help you and your family. It is important for your family and your kids and pets.

3 comments:

  1. I think fences are pretty important too. I agree that they were created for protection. They do help keep families and pets safe. I think they can come in handy sometimes too. When I was a kid I always wanted to live in a house that was surrounded by a really tall fence so I could dance around the yard and be as silly as I wanted without any one else seeing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, you are so right!!!! I haven't thought about fences too much but they are very important, indeed. When my kids were little, they only played in our fenced backyard because I felt they were safe there. And it was nice to have a place where I knew the dog couldn't get out and run away.
    Excellent story! Thank you for sharing it with me. ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked having a fence when I was younger. I was able to play with my dog in the backyard growing up. It was fun. I miss that house, that yard, that fence.... I miss that dog.

    ReplyDelete