Tuesday, February 15, 2011

28 - Electricity

Which Recent Invention Changed Peoples Life the Most

I think electricity changed people’s life most. Although some people say that TV changed peoples life the most, if it wasn’t for electricity there will not be TV. I really think that electricity changed people’s life the most. Electricity is very helpful in many ways.
Some things we use for electricity are cars, heat, washing machines, and many more. Electricity is good for us, but bad for us also. There is the same amount of good ways as there are bad ways.
Also electricity helps you have light electricity cars, and many more things we use every day during the day at home, and when you go to school. Electricity is bad for us. If we didn’t have electricity, we wouldn’t pollute the air with our cars when we drive them on the road’s That’s what I think about this invention.

2 comments:

  1. I think you made a very good point about there not being any TV without electricity. ^_^
    I agree that electricity helps us a lot. I think the problem is we use too much of it and that's where the pollution comes in.
    Your story made me think about these things, which is good.
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent logic! You are absolutely correct, without electricity, there would be no television. Can you imagine if instead of observing the sky, Galileo watched television all night?

    Yes, I agree, there are both good things and bad things about the use of electricity.

    ReplyDelete