Thursday, February 10, 2011

4 - Talent Show

The Talent Show

#4

Have you ever been to a talent show? Two weeks ago our fifth grade classes had one. It was at Rigler in the auditorium.

The tickets costed three dollars per person or five dollars per family, which included two people or more. We raised five hundred dollars and used the money to the fifth graders help pay for an Omsi camp. The money was split into thirds because there are three fifth grade classes.

They put on a great performance and practiced really hard. Everybody tried his or her best. Although it took a lot of work, it turned out great! I loved it, and I hope they have another one!

After the show, everyone was cheering and Ms. Tucker got flowers because she is the one who directed the whole thing! I had lots of fun, and I can’t wait to go on the trip!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your article. Would love to hear more about the Omsi camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job writing this story. You gave a lot of information and used good descriptions. It made me feel almost like I had been to the talent show.
    I'm excited about the money raised to go to OMSI, too. That's great! ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete