Tuesday, February 15, 2011

28 - Christmas

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

Have you ever celebrated Christmas before? You celebrate Christmas at home. You celebrate Christmas in the living room where it has the most room. In the living room you have a Christmas tree for presents.

Now I am going to talk about decorations. Mostly you use decorations for a Christmas tree. Some decorations that are mostly used for Christmas trees are candy canes, lights , shiny and sparkly round ornaments, and Santa ornaments.

Now the most fun things to do is to get presents. Another thing that is fun is having a big feast. Some Christmas food is ham, turkey, cranberry sauce, corn, and sweet potaote pie. That’s what I think.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your Christmas story. You explained things very well and I like how happy your story made me feel.
    I especially liked your first sentence. It set the mood for the story. ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you started this blog with the "Ho! Ho! Ho!" It puts a person right in the spirit! I can just picture your tree with all its shiny ornaments. And the feast! It sounds absolutely wonderful!

    Do you think that giving presents can be just as much fun as getting them?

    ReplyDelete