Tuesday, February 22, 2011

13 - Save Planet Earth

Save Planet Earth

1. Do you worry about the earth? My dream is that people can save the world by not using cars and things that damage the world.

2. The gas kills the earth, and the earth ends faster. The gas pollutes the air, and we die because it damages our lungs. The rainforest gets cut down to look for gas, and we get less oxygen.

3. Stop using gas on cars. Go exercise. Be the weight you would love to be healthy. Save our planet, love it, recycle. We want to have a happier life and a long one too. You have to be happy with the life you have now because when you die you are going to say ‘’Why didn’t I enjoy my life when I was young?’’

4. We all want to live longer because you will think I love my life. Don’t let the earth end. Work hard, recycle, and love. You are not bad help by doing good things. Clean your neighborhood.

In the future I would like to see our world green.

2 comments:

  1. Well done. I like your commanding language (also called imperative language) and format. It really draws attention to your main points. You have many good details.

    Mom-Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, I love your enthusiasm. I think you would be great at writing things to put on posters. You are able to say important things quickly.
    Great job! ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete