Tuesday, February 22, 2011

25 - My dream

How would it be if we couldn’t breathe because of the pollution from the cars gas? What if it destroys our planet? I have a dream that people will stop polluting the air. My dream includes me seeing more people walking and less people driving cars as much, so we don’t pollute the air.

I think that people should not use cars so much! Using cars is bad, but one car per family is enough. Carpooling isn’t bad either. I think carpooling with friends is okay! Instead of 3 million people in cars each day. Maybe only 1,000 or even 3,000 .

Maybe more people walking to school, or walking to the store could make a difference. I see people driving to places like to their friends house could make a difference. I see people driving to places like to their friends house even thought it’s right across the street. I’[d like to see more people walking to school or the store.

I think we should walk instead of drive because we’d be a lot healthier than before. We’d save money with not buying expensive things too! We’d be able to spend more money on things we need like clothes, food, and anything else we need.

In the future, I would like to see no more cars powered on gas. Maybe cars powered on water? Or rain water? I hope one day that happens.

3 comments:

  1. This is great! I hope all people start carpooling and walking more too! Keep writing these positive messages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you really thought about what you wrote and came up with ideas and solutions. You make some really good points such as walking being more healthy for us.
    It's sad that we pollute our air and water so badly. On windy days, the pollution gets blown out of Portland and we see the city as it really is. Usually there is a haze of pollution over everything.
    Thank you for a great story about car pollution. ^_^
    Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Walking instead of driving, when it is possible, is good for everybody. I like to walk to the grocery store with my babies. It gives us a chance to enjoy the fresh air and to see things that we don't see if we were driving, like birds, mushrooms and airplanes. I like your dream.

    ReplyDelete